We consistently do our best to
make your life healthy and wealthy
UNICENTA Product Information
UNICENTA sol. Is a product made of clinically proven human placenta.
Human placenta based drinking medicine
- UNICENTA sol. Is
- a human placenta based drinking solution made of Human Placenta Extract and vitamin B group.
- Efficacy and Effectiveness
- Weak constitution, decreased stamina after diseases, physical fatigue, nutrition and invigoration, febrile and consumption diseases, lack of appetite, malnutrition
- Main ingredients (20ml)
- Human Placenta Extract1.5mL
- Thiamine Nitrate (B1)5.0mL
- Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate (B2)6.85mL
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6)5.0mL
- Nicotinamide (B3)20.0mL
- Caffeine Anhydrous30.0mL
1 bottle a day for adults
at room temperature
(1 to 30℃)
20mL x 7 bottles
20mL x 28 bottles
20mL × 60 bottles
36 months from the date of production
If the expiration date has passed on the date of purchase or products are degraded, deformed or damaged, replacement is available for those who own pharmacies, hospitals or clinics.
※ Appearance: Transparent yellow liquid in a brown glass bottle
Cautions for Use
2. Do not take this medicine for the following cases
- This medicine contains ingredients from human placenta as active ones and those who have agreed to offer their human placenta were examined to confirm that they do not suffer from any kind of infectious diseases while much care including inactivation of viruses during the production process has been exercised to prevent the spread of any infectious diseases. However, as it is made of human placenta, you should take it only when the benefit prevails the risk.
3. Consult a doctor or a pharmacist before taking this medicine for the following cases
Patients with allergic reaction to this medicine or its ingredients
Patients taking medicine containing levodopa
4. Stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a doctor or a pharmacist when you experience the following symptoms
Patients under treatment by a doctor
Pregnant or breastfeeding women
5. Other Cautions for Taking the Medicine
When you suffer from nausea, vomit, loose feces or pharyngitis
When injection with high concentration facilitates peptic ulcer, causes impaired glucose tolerance (impaired metabolism of glucose in the body), hyperuricemia (excess of uric acid in the blood) or damages liver
When long-term intake of pyridoxine (500 ㎎ to 2 g in a day) causes sensory neuropathy or neuropathy (impaired functionality or pathologic alteration in the peripheral nervous system) (one bottle of this medicine (20mL) contains 5mg of pyridoxine hydrochloride)
6. Cautions for Storage
Follow the usage of the medicine.
Consult a doctor or a pharmacist when you do not have any improvement in your symptoms or feel worse.
This medicine should be used for drinking only, not for injection.
This medicine may change the color of your urine into yellow which affects your clinical test.
Keep the medicine out of reach for children.
Avoid direct sunlight and keep it in a cool and less humid place with its cap sealed.
Avoid misuse or abuse and do not keep it in other bottles to protect and preserve its quality.
UNICENTA sol. Is a human placenta based drinking solution made of clinically proven Human Placenta Extract and vitamin B. You can ensure its safety as the product is secured by perfect safety throughout the production process (produced in a BGMP facility, listed on the DMF system by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, written consent by pregnant women, certificate of non-infection, PCT testing, safety testing completed).
This is an OTC product and therefore you can purchase it at medical institutions (hospitals, clinics and pharmacies) only.